January 23, 2013
Red Bulls to prep in Florida, Arizona
The Red Bulls will do the bulk of their pre-season training and preparation in Florida and Arizona, returning home to New Jersey ffor a 10-day stint at the beginning of February.
They arrived in Florida on Tuesday and will train at IMG Academies in Bradenton through Feb. 1.
Here is the Red Bulls pre-season training schedule:
* Jan. 22-Jan. 31: Team trains in Bradenton (games TBA)
* Feb. 1: Red Bulls vs. Columbus Crew in Bradenton. Return to NY/NJ area.
* Feb. 11: Team travels to Tucson, Ariz. for FC Tucson Desert Diamond Cup
* Feb. 13: Red Bulls vs. Real Salt Lake at Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium in Tucson (time TBA)
* Feb. 16: Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution at Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium in Tucson (time TBA)
* Feb. 20: Red Bulls vs. Seattle Sounders FC at Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium in Tucson (time TBA)
* Feb. 23: FC Tucson Desert Diamond Cup first- or third-place match (time TBA)
* Feb. 24: Return to NY/NJ area.
* March 3: Red Bulls vs. Portland Timbers in their MLS season opener at JELD-WEN Field at 7:30 p.m. ET (TV: ESPN2)